Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweetie!!!

I had to share this funny moment... David and I went to the Funeral Home on Sat. and afterwards we went to get lunch at the drive-thru at DQ. He asked where I wanted to sit to eat, I told him it didn't matter. Well he pulls into the new developed overlook right before you get to the old Mullins Mill. And we ate our lunch there overlooking the lake. I told him I hope no one saw us... well I had barely gotten the words out of my mouth when my cell phone rang... It was Angie Sells and she was so tickled. She told me " Neice you and Dave don't need to be parking in the daytime... " We got a kick out of that. And it was something out of the ordinary. You never know with us, and Dave is still a romantic after all these years...LOL!



No comments: